MagScience, the New Generation of Printable Magnets
January 31, 2023 by Marco Stevens
This post features sponsored content.
What is MagScience?
MagScience by Digital Magnetics is the new generation of printable magnets based on high-tech scientific developments in the magnetic industry. These printable magnets are lighter in weight, thinner, yet stronger and more flexible, making them ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications, from advertising to vehicle signage.
MagScience magnets offer significant product and operational advantages over traditional printable magnets, without compromising quality and performance.
- Thinner and lighter, but a stronger magnetic force
- Better roll flatness allows smoother printer feeding and easier cutting
- Better print compatibility - Eco-Solvent, UV, Latex (HP Latex certified by Color Concepts)
- More flexibility, easier to mount on curved surfaces
- Higher resistance to de-magnetization
- Longer shelf-life
- VOC-free – A+
- Lower transport costs in the complete supply chain
- Longer roll options – higher printer up-time
- More square meters on a roll / pallet
- Less unboxing / handling by print-operators
- Less waste in the complete cycle (production, printing, converting, recycling)
These advantages make MagScience highly attractive for PSP’s who are looking to improve their magnetic printing operations, save costs and reduce their carbon footprint.
MagScience printable magnetic films are now available in 350, 400 and 600 micron.
Request your free MagScience swatch book via firstname.lastname@example.org
About Digital Magnetics
Digital Magnetics® offers a comprehensive, innovative range of large-format flexible, printable ferrous and magnetic media designed for indoor and outdoor applications, such as POS & POP displays, trade show graphics, wall decoration, car graphics and more.
Digital Magnetics® is a brand by Sentec International.
Read more articles
An Eye on… Fujifilm Wide Format
I recently visited the worldwide headquarters of Fujifilm’s Wide Format and Speciality Ink divisions in Broadstairs. Despite working in…
Keeping It Neutral: Creating the Ideal Workspace to View Color
How we view and assess color is important throughout a color management strategy. While we can’t solely trust our…
Print Industry 4.0 – A Glimpse of the Future
We are plagued by lack of structure. The products we are delivering as an industry are becoming increasingly complex….