PRIVACY AND COOKIE STATEMENT - COLORBASE.COM
Color Concepts B.V. respects the privacy of its Website visitors and Users, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the Website of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”): https://gdpr-info.eu/
Article 1. Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: "Website"): www.colorbase.com and / or any and all of its sub-domains or development testing domains(s) or its sub-domains.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "Color Concepts B.V."; “we”): Color Concepts B.V., established at Rivium Boulevard 184, 2909 LK Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 24441317.
- Individual who accesses and / or makes use of the Website (hereinafter: “User”)
Article 2. Access to the Website
Access to and use of the Website are strictly personal.
Article 3. Website content and intellectual property
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this Website and more generally all the components used on this Website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of Color Concepts B.V., is strictly prohibited. The fact that Color Concepts B.V. may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4. Management of the Website
- For the purpose of proper management of the site, Color Concepts B.V. may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the Website for a particular category of visitors.
- delete all data that may disrupt the functioning of the Website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette.
- make the Website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates or maintenance.
Article 5. Liability
- Color Concepts B.V. is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the Website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the Website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our Website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks, malware, and / or ransomware on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which Websites you visit and what information you seek.
- Color Concepts B.V. is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the (ab)use of the Website or services accessible via the Internet
- Color Concepts B.V. is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the Website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against Color Concepts B.V.
- If Color Concepts B.V. is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this Website, Color Concepts B.V. is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6. Collection of Data
- Your personal data will be collected by Color Concepts B.V.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Color Concepts B.V. shall collect the following personal data from you:
- User information:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Email address;
- Company information (each User shall be linked to this information):
- Company Name;
- Company Website;
- Postal/Zip code;
- The role of the User within the company;
- Details regarding the business model of the company.
- User information:
- The personal data that is collected on the Website is used mainly by Color Concepts B.V. for the registration of Users on our Website, the assignment and management of the User's account, the fight against or control of fraud, misuse and/or improper use of a User's account, and in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with each User and (if applicable) in order to process a User's orders. The personal data may also be processed in the context of the performance of a contract and/or a legitimate interest. Such personal data shall be recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7. Data disclosure
- We will not provide your personal data to other Users or third parties except as described below:
- Information disclosed to third parties
Color Concepts B.V. reserves the right to disclose your personal data to large-format printing material manufacturers, printer manufacturers, and Raster Image Processor (“RIP”) software manufacturers, or any other relevant stakeholder for reporting and / or commercial purposes in accordance with all the applicable privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the GDPR.
- Information disclosed for our protection and the protection of others
Color Concepts B.V. may cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with applicable laws and regulations. We may disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate:
- to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas);
- to protect our (intellectual) property, rights and safety as well as the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and
- to stop any activity that we consider illegal or unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Information disclosed in connection with business transfers
Information that we collect from Users, including personal data, is considered to be a business asset. In the event that Color Concepts B.V. is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event Color Concepts B.V. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including personal data of Users, may be sold or transferred to a third party as part of that transaction.
Article 8. User's rights regarding their personal data
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b of the GDPR, each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 9. Legal obligations
- If any personal data is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the Website, Color Concepts B.V. will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting this data.
Article 10. Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from Color Concepts B.V., If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data may be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our Website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. Color Concepts B.V. shall not be liable in these circumstances.
Article 11. Data retention period
- Color Concepts B.V. will retain your personal data for the period necessary to comply with the purposes outlined in this Privacy and Cookie Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- An encrypted copy of your personal data that has been deleted may remain on our servers for a maximum period of 7 years.
Article 12. Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our Website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our Website, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking Cookies: advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements.
- When you visit our Website, cookies from Color Concepts B.V. and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://gdpr.eu/cookies/
Article 13. Refusal and removal of cookies
- You can decide yourself whether to accept or reject cookies or whether you want your browser to notify you when a cookie is stored. For this you need to adjust the settings in your browser.
- Moreover, you always have the option to delete cookies already stored on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or phone.
- Besides rejecting cookies via your browser, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser. This prevents Google Analytics from collecting non-anonymised information about your website visits.
- However, keep in mind that in such cases you may not be able to use (certain functions or parts of) the Website.
Article 14. Changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement
Any information that is collected via the Website is covered by this Privacy and Cookie Statement. We may revise this Privacy and Cookie Statement from time to time. If we make a change to this Privacy and Cookie Statement we will update the ‘last updated’ date above to indicate when those changes have become effective. By continuing to use the Website after those changes have become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Privacy and Cookie Statement.
Article 15. Contact
For questions, product information or information about the Website itself, please contact: Colorbase Support, email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
This privacy statement applies from 20 September 2021 until further notice.